View Full Version : Deer Strike

J.F.
January 6th 08, 02:27 PM

Michael Huber[_2_]
January 6th 08, 04:31 PM
One word: Eeewwww.

Jim[_17_]
January 6th 08, 07:04 PM
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 14:27:03 GMT, "J.F." >
wrote:

I’m thinking venison tenderloin with a zin reduction sauce

Peter Hucker[_2_]
January 6th 08, 07:44 PM
wrote:

>---pic

Someone should cross out "health" and put "death".
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

When advised that France had announced it would not assist, become allied with, or otherwise support the US in any war on Iraq, former US Presidential candidate Ross Perot reportedly said: "Having to go to war without France is sorta like having to go deer hunting without an accordion".

Morgans[_2_]
January 8th 08, 06:31 AM
"Jim" <> wrote

> I'm thinking venison tenderloin with a zin reduction sauce

At least it looks as though the tenderloins were already sliced and diced!
<g>
--
Jim in NC

Google