PDA

View Full Version : Kaman at Vance AFB

muff528
January 8th 08, 05:49 AM

Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]
January 9th 08, 12:44 AM
I was surprised to learn that at least four H-43B units are still
flying. Two at Kaman's Bloomfield, Ct headquarters and at least two in
logging operations in the northwest..

JT

Scubabix
January 9th 08, 01:19 AM
"Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>I was surprised to learn that at least four H-43B units are still flying.
>Two at Kaman's Bloomfield, Ct headquarters and at least two in logging
>operations in the northwest..
>
> JT

Are they still flying H-34's or the K-max for logging operations?
Rob

Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]
January 11th 08, 12:44 AM
Scubabix wrote:

> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>
>>I was surprised to learn that at least four H-43B units are still flying.
>>Two at Kaman's Bloomfield, Ct headquarters and at least two in logging
>>operations in the northwest..
>>
>>JT
>

> Are they still flying H-34's or the K-max for logging operations?
> Rob

I was referring to H-43B's only.

JT

Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]
January 12th 08, 04:17 AM
There's more still flying than I thought...

http://www.h43-huskie.info/CIVIL-H43-HIST.htm

JT

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

> Scubabix wrote:
>
>> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>>
>>> I was surprised to learn that at least four H-43B units are still
>>> flying. Two at Kaman's Bloomfield, Ct headquarters and at least two
>>> in logging operations in the northwest..
>>>
>>> JT
>>

>> Are they still flying H-34's or the K-max for logging operations?
>> Rob
>>

> I was referring to H-43B's only.
>
> JT

Google