PDA

View Full Version : Offutt AFB Air Show in August

Glenn[_2_]
January 19th 08, 05:56 AM
Is there an Airshow at Offutt in August.I've seen it listed on one airshow
website but bot on any others. and certainly not on the Offutt AFB base
website. So any of you Americans know any different. I had planned to go to
Nebraske in the early part of August but if this is true, then I am
obviously going to have to change my plans to ensure I am there at this
time.

nobody[_3_]
January 19th 08, 05:47 PM
"Glenn" > wrote in message
> Is there an Airshow at Offutt in August.I've seen it listed on one airshow
> website but bot on any others. and certainly not on the Offutt AFB base
> website. So any of you Americans know any different. I had planned to go
> Nebraske in the early part of August but if this is true, then I am
> obviously going to have to change my plans to ensure I am there at this
> time.

The official US Air Force Thnderbrds site, http://thunderbirds.airforce.com/
has the 2008 schedule posted.
The Offutt air show is set for the 16th an 17th of August right now.

Robert

Google