PDA

View Full Version : OT a little bit

Conscious Pilate[_2_]
January 20th 08, 05:36 AM
G'day All,

been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still have a mile of
negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a retrospective.

Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in a lifetime
shots.

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Dave Kearton
January 20th 08, 07:31 AM
Conscious Pilate wrote:
>> G'day All,
>>
>> been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still have a
>> mile of negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a retrospective.
>>
>> Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in a
>> lifetime shots.
>>
>> enjoy
>>
>> Conscious Pilate

Hey Jon, thanks, but what's a .cpt file ? What do I need to see it
?

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Sunny[_2_]
January 20th 08, 07:46 AM
"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> Conscious Pilate wrote:
>>> G'day All,
>>>
>>> been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still have a
>>> mile of negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a retrospective.
>>>
>>> Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in a
>>> lifetime shots.
>>>
>>> enjoy
>>>
>>> Conscious Pilate
>

> Hey Jon, thanks, but what's a .cpt file ? What do I need to
> see it

Corel Photo-Paint Image
Poster should have converted to JPEG (Irfanview will open it)

Dave Kearton
January 20th 08, 07:53 AM
Sunny wrote:

>>> Hey Jon, thanks, but what's a .cpt file ? What do I need
>>> to see it
>>
>> Corel Photo-Paint Image
>> Poster should have converted to JPEG (Irfanview will open it)

Aaah, thanks, the black mud is turning brown.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Conscious Pilate[_2_]
January 20th 08, 10:28 AM
yep a little bit of stupidity on my part

sorry all

"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> Sunny wrote:

>>> Corel Photo-Paint Image
>>> Poster should have converted to JPEG (Irfanview will open it)
>

> Aaah, thanks, the black mud is turning brown.
>

> --
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave Kearton

Conscious Pilate[_2_]
January 20th 08, 10:47 AM
well a little bit of stupidity swapping between my Vista & XP plug in drives

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Google