PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Florida rentals

john
February 16th 08, 01:57 AM
My job is sending me to Florida for four weeks. I'm not looking
forward to being stuck on the ground for a month. Any suggestions on
flight schools/aircraft rentals? I'm starting to work on my IFR, so
getting a few hours under the hood wouldn't be bad, but my primary
purpose would be to just get some time in the air.

Thanks,

John

DCMacLean
February 16th 08, 03:21 PM
john wrote:
> My job is sending me to Florida for four weeks. I'm not looking
> forward to being stuck on the ground for a month. Any suggestions on
> flight schools/aircraft rentals? I'm starting to work on my IFR, so
> getting a few hours under the hood wouldn't be bad, but my primary
> purpose would be to just get some time in the air.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John
You might want to try Leading Edge Aviation at Vandenberg (VDF)
DCM

Google