PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dining near 7N7

AJ
February 21st 08, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know of a place to eat near Spitfire Aerodrome in
Pedricktown, NJ? I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

AJ

WingFlaps
February 21st 08, 06:48 PM
On Feb 22, 6:08*am, AJ > wrote:
> Does anyone know of a place to eat near Spitfire Aerodrome in
> Pedricktown, NJ? *I'd appreciate any info. *Thanks.

Have you tried Google earth and google maps?
(Deja vu for me)

Cheers

AJ
February 21st 08, 07:59 PM
On Feb 21, 1:48 pm, WingFlaps > wrote:
> On Feb 22, 6:08 am, AJ > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of a place to eat near Spitfire Aerodrome in
> > Pedricktown, NJ? I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.
>
> Have you tried Google earth and google maps?
> (Deja vu for me)
>
> Cheers

Yep ... looks like farmland all around. Maybe I can tackle a cow or
something.

Google