PDA

View Full Version : Plane for MX and Tucker

WingFlaps
February 23rd 08, 02:39 AM
US genius has come up with the perfect choice!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/cold_gurl22/plane.jpg

Cheers

ManhattanMan
February 23rd 08, 03:05 AM
WingFlaps wrote:
> US genius has come up with the perfect choice!

Don't know about Tucker, but ain't no way m x will get his lard ass into
that!

February 23rd 08, 03:34 AM
On Feb 22, 8:39*pm, WingFlaps > wrote:
> US genius has come up with the perfect choice!
>
> http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/cold_gurl22/plane.jpg
>
> Cheers

May need "training wheels" for the tail. Otherwise they may need that
complex rating.

Allen
Aviation videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/BeechSundowner

Ken S. Tucker
February 23rd 08, 03:20 PM
On Feb 22, 6:39 pm, WingFlaps > wrote:
> US genius has come up with the perfect choice!
> http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/cold_gurl22/plane.jpg
> Cheers

Back in the late 50's, only rich kids had them
peddle pushers. With that unit, I could coach
an 8 yo girl into my cockpit, (of course I would
not know what to do when she got in, except
be dizzy).
I'll take it!
Ken

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
February 23rd 08, 05:05 PM
"Ken S. Tucker" > wrote in news:37ec6040-4f43-49db-
:

> On Feb 22, 6:39 pm, WingFlaps > wrote:
>> US genius has come up with the perfect choice!
>> http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/cold_gurl22/plane.jpg
>> Cheers
>
> Back in the late 50's, only rich kids had them
> peddle pushers. With that unit, I could coach
> an 8 yo girl into my cockpit, (of course I would
> not know what to do when she got in, except
> be dizzy).
> I'll take it!

Of course you will.

bertie