Reception report:
Date: 12-12-2009
Time: 0602z
Freq: 530 kHz
QTH: Oklahoma City, OK
Grid: EM15
Signal about s3 with QRM from Cuban AM station

Pse reply if you QSL and I will send SASE.

Tnx and 73!
Mike N5JKY

aircoupe
March 13th 10, 03:31 AM
Reception report:
Date/time: 13-Mar-2010 03:05 Z
Freq: 530 kHz (via automobile radio)
QTH: Johnstown, Ohio
Latitude is 40.1554 N (40° 9' 20" N)
Longitude is 82.7093 W (82° 42' 33" W)
Grid: EN80pd

Detroit sectional glimpse near my QTH (http://skyvector.com/?ll=40.171311826480284,-82.74624782214829&chart=14&zoom=1)

Signal intermittently varied from none to S1 with heavy QRM from Cuban AM station and another station.

Took me a bit to snag the morse ID... been 20+ years since doing any CW work.

Lee N8JQY

Heehawk
November 20th 10, 08:39 AM
Reception Report:
November 16, 2010 3:38 AM CST
Kennett, MO
529 Kc
Collins R-388/URR Communications Receiver
inverted Vee Antenna, apex at 45 feet
<S3, Fading with QRM from Instrumental / Spanish Language station (Cuban ?)

Palmer

Google