PDA

View Full Version : Riders of the Storm Video

February 26th 08, 12:38 AM
Combination weather and flying video to Doors -- Riders of the Storm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6F-Zd4UA5s

Rest of my videos are at http://www.youtube.com/user/BeechSundowner

Allen

Larry Dighera
February 26th 08, 01:06 AM
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:38:04 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote in
>:

>Combination weather and flying video to Doors -- Riders of the Storm.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6F-Zd4UA5s
>
>Rest of my videos are at http://www.youtube.com/user/BeechSundowner
>
>Allen

Thank you for the wonderful journey!

Best inspired creative work on the subject that I've seen. Well done!

March 3rd 08, 02:02 AM
On Feb 25, 7:06*pm, Larry Dighera > wrote:

> Thank you for the wonderful journey! *
>
> Best inspired creative work on the subject that I've seen. *Well done!

Thanks Larry!

Hopefully, my small way of not only reliving what I have done, but
give back what aviation has given me :-)

I can tell you, what I have given back has been a very small payment!

Allen

Google