PDA

View Full Version : Beechcraft Premier I Model Aircraft

February 28th 08, 03:22 AM
The Premier I Raytheon is a civil utility aircraft. It was designed to
compete head on with Cessna's highly successful CJ1 series. The
Premier I became the first composite fuselage corporate jet to be FAA
certified.

Warplanes.com offers a Premier I Raytheon model aircraft. It was a
complete replica of the original aircraft made from the best quality
materials available. It has a span of 16.5 inches and 17.5 inches of
length. This model aircraft is perfect for desktop display and gift
for your special one.

For more information visit our website: http://www.warplanes.com/.

Steve Foley
February 28th 08, 04:56 PM
> wrote in message
>. This model aircraft is perfect for desktop display and gift
> for your special one.
>
> For more information visit our website:

Although gmail refuses to stop spammers like yourself, hopefully your
advertisers will take note of your actions.

Google