PDA

View Full Version : FAA Failing. And do what? Blame GA of course!!! FAA CIVIL RIGHTSSCAM

The3rdRail
March 3rd 08, 08:44 PM
The Failed Aviation Administration. Can't fix it's own
internal waste. Desk Jockey and Management continues to
EXPAND at the FAA while the Air Traffic system turns to
****. The desk jockeys and paper pushers in the FAA have
anal raped the FAA controllers and technicians
while EXPANDING their management and civil rights staff.

Result? The KEY personal in the FAA are now ****ed and they
are in borderline mutiny and will not work with the current
losers in FAA Management.

What does the Failed Aviation Administration decide to do?

Well of course take the easy way out and BLAME General
Aviation for all their woes. Heaven forbid the idiots in FAA
Management look inward rather than outward.

The flying community and the airlines and the flying public
should DEMAND that ALL current FAA Management be FIRED and
start over.

https://employees.faa.gov/news/focusfaa/story/index.cfm?newsId=55881

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
March 3rd 08, 09:00 PM
God thing you haven't got a life, eh? Be a shame to waste it.

Bertie

The3rdRail
March 4th 08, 03:47 AM
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
> God thing you haven't got a life, eh? Be a shame to waste it.
>
> Bertie

"God" thing I haven't got a life??

Put that joint down and take a deep breath

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
March 4th 08, 07:38 AM
The3rdRail > wrote in :

> Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>> God thing you haven't got a life, eh? Be a shame to waste it.
>>
>> Bertie
>
> "God" thing I haven't got a life??
>
> Put that joint down and take a deep breath

What, you don't think God is good?

And and doper lames.. Bwawahwhahhwhahwhahhwa!

Bertie

Ricky
March 4th 08, 08:10 PM
On Mar 4, 1:38*am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
> The3rdRail > wrote :
>
> > Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
> >> God thing you haven't got a life, eh? Be a shame to waste it.
>
> >> Bertie
>
> > "God" thing I haven't got a life??
>
> > Put that joint down and take a deep breath
>
> What, you don't think God is good?
>
> And and doper lames.. Bwawahwhahhwhahwhahhwa!
>
> Bertie

You know what, Bertie?
I try not to pay much attn. to the flaming here (or anywhere on
Usenet) but THAT was good...and funny!
I think if I was "3rd Rail" I'd be laughing, too, no matter how well
you may have "gotten" me!

Ricky

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
March 4th 08, 08:29 PM
Ricky > wrote in news:d0a3dc60-b10f-44aa-b28c-
:

> On Mar 4, 1:38*am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
>> The3rdRail > wrote :

>> > "God" thing I haven't got a life??
>>
>> > Put that joint down and take a deep breath
>>
>> What, you don't think God is good?
>>
>> And and doper lames.. Bwawahwhahhwhahwhahhwa!
>>
>> Bertie
>
> You know what, Bertie?
> I try not to pay much attn. to the flaming here (or anywhere on
> Usenet) but THAT was good...and funny!
> I think if I was "3rd Rail" I'd be laughing, too, no matter how well
> you may have "gotten" me!

You have much to lean about kooks, gwashoppa.

Bertie

Ricky
March 8th 08, 04:11 PM
On Mar 4, 2:29*pm, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:

> You have much to lean about kooks, gwashoppa.

> Bertie-

gwashoppa?

Ricky

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
March 8th 08, 04:24 PM
Ricky > wrote in news:d46418d7-1213-4fbc-ac81-
:

> On Mar 4, 2:29*pm, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
>
>> You have much to lean about kooks, gwashoppa.
>
>> Bertie-
>
> gwashoppa?

Yes. not a typo for a change.

Bertie