PDA

View Full Version : IGC Plenary meeting in Rome - Decisions

Ian Strachan
March 5th 08, 08:37 AM
The table of decisions at last week's IGC Plenary meeting in Rome has
been posted on the IGC web pages. The full minutes will be published
later. For the summary table, see:

http://www.fai.org/gliding/system/files/Results_on_votes_IGC2008.pdf

Ian Strachan
Lasham Gliding Centre, UK

Frank Whiteley
March 5th 08, 01:39 PM
On Mar 5, 2:37 am, Ian Strachan > wrote:
> The table of decisions at last week's IGC Plenary meeting in Rome has
> been posted on the IGC web pages. The full minutes will be published
> later. For the summary table, see:
>
> http://www.fai.org/gliding/system/files/Results_on_votes_IGC2008.pdf
>
> Ian Strachan
> Lasham Gliding Centre, UK

Looks like sensibility prevailed.

Frank Whiteley

Ian
March 5th 08, 08:30 PM
On 5 Mar, 13:39, Frank Whiteley > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2:37 am, Ian Strachan > wrote:
>
> > The table of decisions at last week's IGC Plenary meeting in Rome has
> > been posted on the IGC web pages. The full minutes will be published
> > later. For the summary table, see:
>
> > http://www.fai.org/gliding/system/files/Results_on_votes_IGC2008.pdf

> Looks like sensibility prevailed.

Sense as well!

Phew. Another year to get my gold with film and smoke...

Ian

Google