PDA

View Full Version : LSA or UL hangars For Sale and For Rent

March 9th 08, 12:44 AM
We have hangars For Sale and For Rent at the Florida Flying Gator's
Airpark. More information about our Airpark location can be found at
this link.
http://www.flyinggators.com/news/hangars/hangars.htm

Rex Hewitt
Webmaster Flying Gator's

Mike Isaksen
March 10th 08, 12:04 AM
Rex Hewitt > wrote...
> We have hangars For Sale and For Rent at
> the Florida Flying Gator's Airpark.

While I generally don't respond to spam, it's truly GREAT to see you guys
still around !!! Reading about your plight the last year to keep the flock
together and find a new home gave me little hope.

Looks like the Axeman never cam'eth, and the demise of the Florida real
estate boom is good for your little corner of aviation. Here's to burning
fuel and making noise !!!!

http://www.flyinggators.com/banner/v26%20issue%202.htm

Google