PDA

View Full Version : EAA Biplane Project CHEAP $500

Victor Bravo
March 11th 08, 11:48 PM
One of our EAA chapter members passed away and left us this project.

EAA Poberezny P-1 biplane "starter project", first $500 in cash takes
it away.

Project includes a welded fuselage that HAS flown in the past,
galvanized firewall, lugs for swing out engine mount (no mount
included), seat, stick ass'y, all tail surfaces, tail wires, fuel
tank, and a set of newly built wing ribs.

We're looking for the landing gear... no promises but the kids think
they have it somewhere. Priced without landing gear, if you get it
it's gravy.

All parts need cleanup, blasting, restoration, IRAN. Ribs need some
sanding, not show quality but definitely airworthy. Ribs appear to be
built with unknown epoxy, possibly T-88, but no documentation.

NO sheet metal, cowls, spars, paperwork, engine, flying wires, etc.
etc. Just what I listed above.

This is definitely not a beginner's project, but $500 is damn cheap
for a solid good start on a known good airplane.

Pickup with green cash only, Whiteman Airport KWHP Los Angeles area,
just north of Burbank.

Bill Berle victorbravo {At] sbcglobal( dot} net

eight one eight, seven zero one, six eight zero one.

Steve Foley
March 12th 08, 08:02 PM
"Victor Bravo" > wrote in message
> One of our EAA chapter members passed away and left us this project.

You may want to re-post this with a different subject line.

With all the cheap nike, cheap china, cheap NFL, yada yada, a lot of people
may filter on the word 'cheap'. I stumbled across this by accident.

Google