PDA

View Full Version : What airport was this

Robert M. Gary
March 15th 08, 04:40 AM
I was flying over this this evening and was curious if anyone knows
what airport this was near Visalia, CA

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=N35+58.19++W119+20.300&ie=UTF8&ll=35.960952,-119.307586&spn=0.004299,0.009978&t=h&z=17

-robert

March 15th 08, 04:59 AM
On Mar 14, 11:40*pm, "Robert M. Gary" > wrote:
> I was flying over this this evening and was curious if anyone knows
> what airport this was near Visalia, CA
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=N35+58.19++W119+20.3...
>
> -robert

Looks like this was Pixley Airport/Harmon Field according to
http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/CA/Airfields_CA_Tulare.html

Dave

Paul Tomblin
March 15th 08, 03:48 PM
In a previous article, "Robert M. Gary" > said:
>I was flying over this this evening and was curious if anyone knows
>what airport this was near Visalia, CA
>
>http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=N35+58.19++W119+20.300&ie=UTF8&ll=35.960952,-119.307586&spn=0.004299,0.009978&t=h&z=17

http://www.ourairports.com/airports/US-P27/

Found by entering the same latitude and longitude into the OurAirports.com
search box.

--
Paul Tomblin > http://blog.xcski.com/
Disclaimer: "These opinions are my own, though for a small fee they can be

Google