PDA

View Full Version : CriCri / Cricket Kit

March 17th 08, 02:05 PM
(cross-posted from marketplace)

I have a complete CriCri / Cricket kit with original plans, build
manual, engines and props available. This is a great kit! My reason
for selling is that I bought a nearly complete CriCri recently, so
this kit has become redundant to my needs.

The CriCri is a small, twin engine fun flyer, and this kit will save
you a ton of time over building from scratch! $10900 obo.

Here are some links with info about the CriCri:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colomban_Cricri

http://www.cricri.zoomshare.com/0.html

http://www.flight.cz/cricri/english/

Fred the Red Shirt
March 18th 08, 05:42 PM
On Mar 17, 10:05 am, wrote:
> (cross-posted from marketplace)
>
> I have a complete CriCri / Cricket kit with original plans,
> I bought a nearly complete CriCri recently, so
> this kit has become redundant to my needs.

Make sure they both have the correct flaperon
torque tubes.

--

FF

Google