PDA

View Full Version : Where's Tommy Cooper?

carl johansson
March 27th 08, 08:08 PM
Cooper,
I got some hokie email from you about 6 months ago saying you were
going to buy a plane (at least i think thats wht it said - it was
pretty cryptic. i tried the reply to: and it bounced.

I need to get in touch with you, I need your EMT skills, I need your
supposed plane, and I need your knowledge. I could do without the
rest of you if you could seperate it - but if not I guess I'll take
the whole package.

Block out May 22 - 25, 2009 on your calendar - and email or contact
me you yahoo!

Any of you other guys who can get to the middle of nowhere (Lovelock
Nevada) on those dates - I need some plane based spotters!

Carl Johansson

Tom C
March 28th 08, 06:13 PM
Check your email.

"carl johansson" > wrote in message
> Cooper,
> I got some hokie email from you about 6 months ago saying you were
> going to buy a plane (at least i think thats wht it said - it was
> pretty cryptic. i tried the reply to: and it bounced.
>
> I need to get in touch with you, I need your EMT skills, I need your
> supposed plane, and I need your knowledge. I could do without the
> rest of you if you could seperate it - but if not I guess I'll take
> the whole package.
>
> Block out May 22 - 25, 2009 on your calendar - and email or contact
> me you yahoo!
>
> Any of you other guys who can get to the middle of nowhere (Lovelock
> Nevada) on those dates - I need some plane based spotters!
>
> Carl Johansson

Google