PDA

View Full Version : OOPs - Smaller This Time Pratt and Whitney Twin Wasp Aero Engine 6/6] TAM089.JPG (1/1) 111 K

Mr Bill[_2_]
March 31st 08, 09:18 AM

Guybrush Threepwood
March 31st 08, 10:05 AM
This one seem st obe a Wright Cyclone R1820, not a Pratt engine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_R-1820

--

Gruß Guybrush

>Mails landen im Mülleimer!<

"Mr Bill" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...

Guybrush Threepwood
March 31st 08, 10:33 AM
Sorry, I have not seen photo TAM088 before posting. There the right name can be seen.
Thanks for the nice photos Bill!

--

Gruß Guybrush

>Mails landen im Mülleimer!<

"Mr Bill" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:05:35 +0200, "Guybrush Threepwood" >
> wrote:
>
>>This one seem st obe a Wright Cyclone R1820, not a Pratt engine:
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_R-1820
>
> Yes it is - I'll have to relabel it.
>
> Thank you
>
> Mr. Bill
> Please take out the DAWGS for e-mail adress

®i©ardo
March 31st 08, 04:36 PM
Jorge wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:33:38 +0200, "Guybrush Threepwood" >
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I have not seen photo TAM088 before posting. There the right name can be seen.
>> Thanks for the nice photos Bill!
>
> That's OK, I mislabelled the caption on the pic as a P&W engine rather than as
> a Wright. I'll have to fix that.
>
> Mr. Bill

It just goes to show that we're all human, after all (said he, having
been the one whose labelling/identification error started this thing off)!

Thanks for the pictures.

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Mr Bill
March 31st 08, 06:00 PM
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:36:22 GMT, ®i©ardo > wrote:

>Jorge wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:33:38 +0200, "Guybrush Threepwood" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, I have not seen photo TAM088 before posting. There the right name can be seen.
>>> Thanks for the nice photos Bill!
>>
>> That's OK, I mislabelled the caption on the pic as a P&W engine rather than as
>> a Wright. I'll have to fix that.
>>
>> Mr. Bill
>
>It just goes to show that we're all human, after all (said he, having
>been the one whose labelling/identification error started this thing off)!
>
>Thanks for the pictures.

Y'all are welcome. I am glad some folks enjoy them as much as I enjoyed
travelling and snapping the pics.

To err is human. To really screw things up on a massive scale takes a
computer.

Mr. Bill
Please take out the DAWGS for e-mail adress

Google