PDA

View Full Version : Re: ZZzz Campbell Lawsuits Dismissed ZZzz

Ron Wanttaja
April 1st 08, 04:34 AM
On Fri, 28 Jan 2008 12:15:34 -0800, Ron Wanttaja >
wrote:

>> So, what next? Zoom can certainly re-file this case, or bring an entirely
>> separate suit over SnF banning him in 2004, or 2005, or 2006, or 2007. The
>> information in the above order, plus the circumstances of the loss of his
>> attorney, will make it more difficult to find a new lawyer. But it certainly
>> wouldn't be impossible.
>
>The Docket shows a letter from an attorney recently being processed.
>
>https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web1/case_detail.asp?SearchType=Party+Name&ascaseid=272105&ascrttype=CR
>
> As I doubt SnF would bother to keep up their involvement, this
> may well be new lawyer for Zoom. If so, it's likely the case
> is going to be re-opened. Stay tuned!

False alarm! The referenced letter wasn't from a new Campbell attorney.
Subsequently, Campbell failed to meet the deadline for appealing the dismissal.
This case is dead. But heck, Sun-N-Fun starts in just a couple of weeks, no
doubt Zoom will be offended by *something*. :-)

Ron Wanttaja

ChuckSlusarczyk
April 1st 08, 06:12 AM
In article >, Ron Wanttaja says...

>On Fri, 28 Jan 2008 12:15:34 -0800, Ron Wanttaja >
>wrote:
>
>>> So, what next? Zoom can certainly re-file this case, or bring an entirely
>>> separate suit over SnF banning him in 2004, or 2005, or 2006, or 2007. The
>>> information in the above order, plus the circumstances of the loss of his
>>>attorney, will make it more difficult to find a new lawyer. But it certainly
>>> wouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>The Docket shows a letter from an attorney recently being processed.
>>
>>https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web1/case_detail.asp?SearchType=Party+Name&ascaseid=272105&ascrttype=CR
>>
>> As I doubt SnF would bother to keep up their involvement, this
>> may well be new lawyer for Zoom. If so, it's likely the case
>> is going to be re-opened. Stay tuned!
>
>False alarm! The referenced letter wasn't from a new Campbell attorney.
>Subsequently, Campbell failed to meet the deadline for appealing the dismissal.
>This case is dead. But heck, Sun-N-Fun starts in just a couple of weeks, no
>doubt Zoom will be offended by *something*. :-)
>
>Ron Wanttaja

And his string of unsuccessful lawsuits continues I guess in this case he's
worse then a broken clock .He hasn't won yet not even by accident.What a trouble
making phoney he is. I hope someday he gets all he deserves.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

credibility it was always about credibility....Chuck S

cavelamb himself[_4_]
April 1st 08, 07:24 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

>>False alarm! The referenced letter wasn't from a new Campbell attorney.
>>Subsequently, Campbell failed to meet the deadline for appealing the dismissal.
>>This case is dead. But heck, Sun-N-Fun starts in just a couple of weeks, no
>>doubt Zoom will be offended by *something*. :-)
>>
>>Ron Wanttaja
>

> And his string of unsuccessful lawsuits continues I guess in this case he's
> worse then a broken clock .He hasn't won yet not even by accident.What a trouble
> making phoney he is. I hope someday he gets all he deserves.
>
> Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret
>
> credibility it was always about credibility....Chuck S

That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
Sounds more like justice to me.

Or Kharma?

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne

ChuckSlusarczyk
April 1st 08, 12:26 PM
In article >, cavelamb himself
says...

>ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
>>
>> And his string of unsuccessful lawsuits continues I guess in this case he's
>>worse then a broken clock .He hasn't won yet not even by accident.What a trouble
>> making phoney he is. I hope someday he gets all he deserves.
>>
>> Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret
>>
>> credibility it was always about credibility....Chuck S
>>

>That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
>Sounds more like justice to me.
>
>Or Kharma?

Yes sir Kharma works for me ,Justice works for me as well as would a number of
other things. LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s

April 1st 08, 11:35 PM
On Apr 1, 7:26*am, ChuckSlusarczyk
> wrote:
> In article >, cavelamb himself
> says...
>

> >ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
>
> >> And his string of unsuccessful lawsuits continues I guess in this case he's
> >>worse then a broken clock .He hasn't won yet not even by accident.What a trouble
> >> making phoney he is. I hope someday he gets all he deserves.
>
> >> Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret
>
> >> credibility it was always about credibility....Chuck S
>
> >That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
> >Sounds more like justice to me.
>
> >Or Kharma?
>
> Yes sir Kharma works for me ,Justice works for me as well as would a number of
> other things. LOL!!!
>
> See ya
>
> Chuck RAH-14/1 ret
>
> "credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s- Hide quoted text -

After seeing some of the topics in zzzooms annual April fools day
writing I have come to one conclusion. He does not suffer from any
mental problems, I now truly believe he enjoys them.

Frank M.Hitlaw at my Secret world Hq

Ron Wanttaja
April 2nd 08, 12:16 AM
On 1 Apr 2008 04:26:18 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
> wrote:

> >That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
> >Sounds more like justice to me.
> >
> >Or Kharma?
>
> Yes sir Kharma works for me ,Justice works for me as well as would a number of
> other things. LOL!!!

Well, Zoom claims that SnF tried "Kartma" on him twice. Guess it
didn't take... :-)

Ron Wanttaja

cavelamb himself[_4_]
April 2nd 08, 12:56 AM
wrote:

>>>That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
>>>Sounds more like justice to me.
>>
>>>Or Kharma?
>>
>>Yes sir Kharma works for me ,Justice works for me as well as would a number of
>>other things. LOL!!!
>>
>>See ya
>>
>>Chuck RAH-14/1 ret
>>
>>"credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s- Hide quoted text -

> After seeing some of the topics in zzzooms annual April fools day
> writing I have come to one conclusion. He does not suffer from any
> mental problems, I now truly believe he enjoys them.
>
> Frank M.Hitlaw at my Secret world Hq

LOL!

Put;s the "fun" back in disFUNctional?

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne

Richard Riley[_1_]
April 2nd 08, 09:47 PM
On Apr 1, 3:35*pm, wrote:
> On Apr 1, 7:26*am, ChuckSlusarczyk
>

> > wrote:
> > In article >, cavelamb himself
> > says...

> > >That's not really wishing something bad on someone.
> > >Sounds more like justice to me.
>
> > >Or Kharma?
>
> > Yes sir Kharma works for me ,Justice works for me as well as would a number of
> > other things. LOL!!!
>
> > See ya
>
> > Chuck RAH-14/1 ret
>
> > "credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s- Hide quoted text -

> After seeing some of the topics in zzzooms annual April fools day
> writing I have come to one conclusion. He does not suffer from any
> mental problems, I now truly believe he enjoys them.
>
> Frank M.Hitlaw at my Secret world Hq- Hide quoted text -

There are those that pay good money to guys on streetcorners to
experience what he sees every day for free.

RT Riley (in the Western Lair)

Google