PDA

View Full Version : police

April 1st 08, 10:26 PM
For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.

If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

a425couple
April 2nd 08, 08:21 PM
> wrote ...
> For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.
> If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8
> Kurt Stocklmeir

So Kurt,
Do you think you can find any group, or occupation,
that has over 600,000 individuals in it that:
1. Never makes mistakes? or
2. Does not have some "unsuited"? or
3. Does things of a questionable nature?

Greasy Rider[_4_]
April 2nd 08, 08:54 PM
"a425couple" > wrote

> So Kurt,
> Do you think you can find any group, or occupation,
> that has over 600,000 individuals in it that:
> 1. Never makes mistakes? or
> 2. Does not have some "unsuited"? or
> 3. Does things of a questionable nature?

Who is he going call? Ghostbusters?

--
USMC Airdale 55-61

http://tinyurl.com/2h98ax