PDA

View Full Version : Waiting in vain for Lifted 001 DVD

alex8735
April 5th 08, 05:08 PM
I ordered the Film Lifted 001 from http://www.liftedfilms.com/ and
payed with Paypal. I have been waiting in vain for the DVD to arrive
for the past two months. I have tried emailing to the given email
adress ) but got no reply.

Can anybody give me another mail adress or phone number so that I can
get into contact with the people responsible and try to figure out
what went wrong. I am really looking to seeing the full DVD after
waching the promising trailers on youtube.

April 6th 08, 08:35 AM
Try this +44 7933085609, this was found on their website whois
information.

On 5 huhti, 19:08, alex8735 > wrote:
> I ordered the Film Lifted 001 fromhttp://www.liftedfilms.com/and
> payed with Paypal. I have been waiting in vain for the DVD to arrive
> for the past two months. I have tried emailing to the given email
> adress ) but got no reply.
>
> Can anybody give me another mail adress or phone number so that I can
> get into contact with the people responsible and try to figure out
> what went wrong. I am really looking to seeing the full DVD after
> waching the promising trailers on youtube.

Dan G
April 7th 08, 11:48 PM
On Apr 5, 5:08*pm, alex8735 > wrote:
> I ordered the Film Lifted 001 fromhttp://www.liftedfilms.com/and
> payed with Paypal. I have been waiting in vain for the DVD to arrive
> for the past two months. I have tried emailing to the given email
> adress ) but got no reply.
>
> Can anybody give me another mail adress or phone number so that I can
> get into contact with the people responsible and try to figure out
> what went wrong. I am really looking to seeing the full DVD after
> waching the promising trailers on youtube.

Gliderpilot.net was a UK website that went tits up six weeks ago with
no sign of life since. AFAIK it took all "gliderpilot.net" email
addresses with it. (People might have known it as the home of
"u.r.a.s.", a sort of British ras, but not actually a newsgroup.)

Let us know how you get on with the phone number Patrick's given. I
might be able to help you further if you have no luck with it.

Dan

sisu1a
May 21st 08, 12:50 AM
On Apr 5, 9:08 am, alex8735 > wrote:
> I ordered the FilmLifted001 fromhttp://www.liftedfilms.com/and
> payed with Paypal. I have been waiting in vain for the DVD to arrive
> for the past two months. I have tried emailing to the given email
> adress ) but got no reply.
>
> Can anybody give me another mail adress or phone number so that I can
> get into contact with the people responsible and try to figure out
> what went wrong. I am really looking to seeing the full DVD after
> waching the promising trailers on youtube.

Any luck with this DVD now that gliderpilot.net is back in action?
I've really wanted to get a copy of this flick after watching said
promising trailers also.

Paul Hanson

Google