PDA

View Full Version : Increase your knowledge about aviation or find out about: airplanes,aircrafts, airports, Flying Lessons ...

April 5th 08, 07:22 PM
Aviation, Aircraft, Airlines: Jets, Movies Videos, Airplane Posters,
RC Airplanes, Model Airplanes, Aerospace Jobs, Live ATC, Live Airport
Video, Safety, Flying Lessons ...
http://aviation-airplane.blogspot.com/

Martin Hotze[_2_]
April 5th 08, 07:40 PM
schrieb:

> http://GOOGLESPAM.blogspot.com/

sent with a google email address, via google http2news gateway,
advertising a google blog site. Other companies would have been sent to
/dev/null via hell without return, but why are we dealing so nice with
google? Google does NOT behave like a good netizen at all, they have to
learn a thing or two. Maybe a (passive) UDP helps them to wake up?

#m

Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]
April 5th 08, 11:48 PM
Martin Hotze > wrote in news:ft8h34$sov$1
@kirk.hotze.com:

> schrieb:
>
>> http://GOOGLESPAM.blogspot.com/
>
> sent with a google email address, via google http2news gateway,
> advertising a google blog site. Other companies would have been sent to
> /dev/null via hell without return, but why are we dealing so nice with
> google? Google does NOT behave like a good netizen at all, they have to
> learn a thing or two. Maybe a (passive) UDP helps them to wake up?
>
> #m

Or maybe a good jolt of a double espresso.

Bertie

Blakesy
April 6th 08, 11:27 AM
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:48:20 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
>:

> a good jolt of a double espresso.

Is that your favorite enama, Asshole?

--
http://www.mikhaela.net/cgi-bin/showpic.cgi?picdir=toons&picname=boil080207votingC.gif

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
April 6th 08, 12:22 PM
Blakesy > wrote in :

> On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:48:20 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
> >:
>
>> a good jolt of a double espresso.
>

> Is that your favorite enama, Asshole?

No, actually. Why do you ask? Coprophile, are you?

Bertie

Google