PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angel diamond formation in dive

Pensacola Beachcomber
April 16th 08, 11:53 PM

Indrek Aavisto
April 17th 08, 01:41 AM
Wow,

That is an excellent shot.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Pensacola Beachcomber
April 17th 08, 04:45 AM
Thanks. It was supposed to be about 330kb like most of my posts. Don't
know what happened to the software. And, it was supposed to be posted only
once. I think I had gremlins this afternoon, Tom

"Indrek Aavisto" > wrote in message
> Wow,
>
> That is an excellent shot.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Indrek Aavisto
>

> --
> Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Pensacola Beachcomber
April 17th 08, 04:47 AM
I never meant for it to go out as a large file, Tom

"Indrek Aavisto" > wrote in message
> Wow,
>
> That is an excellent shot.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Indrek Aavisto
>

> --
> Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Bob Harrington
April 18th 08, 05:10 AM
"Pensacola Beachcomber" > wrote
in :

> Thanks. It was supposed to be about 330kb like most of my posts.
> Don't know what happened to the software. And, it was supposed to be
> posted only once. I think I had gremlins this afternoon, Tom

Well, it's a very nice gremlin!

Google