PDA

View Full Version : Heaven

Big John
April 18th 08, 01:40 AM
Military Aviator Heaven------

Everybody's a lieutenant , except God. He's a General or Admiral (as
the mood strikes him!)
You only come to work when you're going to fly.
You fly three times a day, if you wish, except on Friday.
You never run out of fuel.
You never run out of ammo.
Your missions are one hour long (or longer if you desire) and no
briefings are ever required.
Sorties are air-to-air or air-to-ground, your choice.
You shoot the gun on every mission.
There are no check rides.
It is always VFR, and there are never any ATC delays.
You can fly out of the MOA and down to 10 feet AGL, if you want.
There are no 'over G's.'
The airplanes never break.
Never any Fatals.... I mean..... you're already there!
There are never any duty officer assignments.
You always fly overhead landing patterns with initial approach at 20
feet, then break left.
You can go cross-country anytime you desire... the further the better.
There are no ORI /UEIs.
There are no flight surgeons.
There are no Staff Jobs.
There are no additional duties.
Friday Happy Hour is mandatory.
'Happy Hour' begins at 1400 hours and lasts until 0200+ hours.
The bartenders are all big bosomed friendly blondes.
Beer is free, but whiskey costs a nickel.
The bar serves only Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels and Beefeaters...
plus 500 kinds of beer.
The Girls are all friendly and each Aviator is allowed three.
Country and Western music is free on the jukebox.
You never lose your room key and your buddies never leave you
stranded.
The sun always shines, and you can put your hat in your pants pocket.
Flight Suits are allowed in the O Club at all times.
The BX always has every item you ask for, most being free.
There are never any crosswind landings, and the runways are always
dry.
Control tower flybys for wheels-up checks can be made at 600 kts.
There are never any noise complaints.
Full afterburner climbs over your house are encouraged.
Fitness reports always contain the statement, 'Outstanding Officer.'
Functions requiring mess dress never occur.
All air traffic controllers are friendly and always provide priority
handling.
'ACE' status is conferred upon all Aviators entering Heaven.
And...
You Never Have To Grow Up!

Big John

Dan Luke[_2_]
April 18th 08, 01:52 AM
A pilot entering heaven is taken on the orientation tour and asks if
heaven has an airport.

"Sure," says St. Peter, "it's over here."

The pilot is shown an idyllic airfield with beautiful runways, free
gas and delicious FBO food. As he and St. Peter walk out on the ramp,
a new Bonanza turns base, overshoots final, banks sharply to correct,
spins in and explodes in a ball of flame.

"Oh, no!" says the pilot, "How could that happen in heaven?"

"Don't worry," says St. Peter, "it's just God playing doctor."

Paul Riley
April 18th 08, 03:03 AM
"Big John" > wrote in message
> Military Aviator Heaven------
>
> Everybody's a lieutenant , except God. He's a General or Admiral (as
> the mood strikes him!)
> You only come to work when you're going to fly.
> You fly three times a day, if you wish, except on Friday.
> You never run out of fuel.
> You never run out of ammo.
> Your missions are one hour long (or longer if you desire) and no
> briefings are ever required.
> Sorties are air-to-air or air-to-ground, your choice.
> You shoot the gun on every mission.
> There are no check rides.
> It is always VFR, and there are never any ATC delays.
> You can fly out of the MOA and down to 10 feet AGL, if you want.
> There are no 'over G's.'
> The airplanes never break.
> Never any Fatals.... I mean..... you're already there!
> There are never any duty officer assignments.
> You always fly overhead landing patterns with initial approach at 20
> feet, then break left.
> You can go cross-country anytime you desire... the further the better.
> There are no ORI /UEIs.
> There are no flight surgeons.
> There are no Staff Jobs.
> There are no additional duties.
> Friday Happy Hour is mandatory.
> 'Happy Hour' begins at 1400 hours and lasts until 0200+ hours.
> The bartenders are all big bosomed friendly blondes.
> Beer is free, but whiskey costs a nickel.
> The bar serves only Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels and Beefeaters...
> plus 500 kinds of beer.
> The Girls are all friendly and each Aviator is allowed three.
> Country and Western music is free on the jukebox.
> You never lose your room key and your buddies never leave you
> stranded.
> The sun always shines, and you can put your hat in your pants pocket.
> Flight Suits are allowed in the O Club at all times.
> The BX always has every item you ask for, most being free.
> There are never any crosswind landings, and the runways are always
> dry.
> Control tower flybys for wheels-up checks can be made at 600 kts.
> There are never any noise complaints.
> Full afterburner climbs over your house are encouraged.
> Fitness reports always contain the statement, 'Outstanding Officer.'
> Functions requiring mess dress never occur.
> All air traffic controllers are friendly and always provide priority
> handling.
> 'ACE' status is conferred upon all Aviators entering Heaven.
> And...
> You Never Have To Grow Up!
>

> Big John

Sounds about right to me!!!!! :-))))

Paul

akjcbkJA
April 18th 08, 06:07 PM
"Big John" > wrote in message
> Military Aviator Heaven------
>
> Everybody's a lieutenant , except God. He's a General or Admiral (as
> the mood strikes him!)
> You only come to work when you're going to fly.
> You fly three times a day, if you wish, except on Friday.
> You never run out of fuel.
> You never run out of ammo.
> Your missions are one hour long (or longer if you desire) and no
> briefings are ever required.
> Sorties are air-to-air or air-to-ground, your choice.
> You shoot the gun on every mission.
> There are no check rides.
> It is always VFR, and there are never any ATC delays.
> You can fly out of the MOA and down to 10 feet AGL, if you want.
> There are no 'over G's.'
> The airplanes never break.
> Never any Fatals.... I mean..... you're already there!
> There are never any duty officer assignments.
> You always fly overhead landing patterns with initial approach at 20
> feet, then break left.
> You can go cross-country anytime you desire... the further the better.
> There are no ORI /UEIs.
> There are no flight surgeons.
> There are no Staff Jobs.
> There are no additional duties.
> Friday Happy Hour is mandatory.
> 'Happy Hour' begins at 1400 hours and lasts until 0200+ hours.
> The bartenders are all big bosomed friendly blondes.
> Beer is free, but whiskey costs a nickel.
> The bar serves only Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels and Beefeaters...
> plus 500 kinds of beer.
> The Girls are all friendly and each Aviator is allowed three.
> Country and Western music is free on the jukebox.
> You never lose your room key and your buddies never leave you
> stranded.
> The sun always shines, and you can put your hat in your pants pocket.
> Flight Suits are allowed in the O Club at all times.
> The BX always has every item you ask for, most being free.
> There are never any crosswind landings, and the runways are always
> dry.
> Control tower flybys for wheels-up checks can be made at 600 kts.
> There are never any noise complaints.
> Full afterburner climbs over your house are encouraged.
> Fitness reports always contain the statement, 'Outstanding Officer.'
> Functions requiring mess dress never occur.
> All air traffic controllers are friendly and always provide priority
> handling.
> 'ACE' status is conferred upon all Aviators entering Heaven.
> And...
> You Never Have To Grow Up!
>

> Big John

Ho bloody Ho