PDA

View Full Version : Low flying Herc (Possible repost)

Glenn[_2_]
April 18th 08, 10:41 PM
Did I post this just recently. It's no longer on my server, so apologies if
I did

Dave Kearton
April 18th 08, 11:18 PM
Glenn wrote:
>> Did I post this just recently. It's no longer on my server, so
>> apologies if I did

That's fine, I'm still trying to think of a witty reply - perhaps if you
posted it again in another few weeks ...

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Glenn[_2_]
April 18th 08, 11:49 PM
"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> Glenn wrote:
>>> Did I post this just recently. It's no longer on my server, so
>>> apologies if I did
>

> That's fine, I'm still trying to think of a witty reply - perhaps if you
> posted it again in another few weeks ...

Sure, 2 weeks hey. Are you a Queenslander ;-)

They're normally a few weeks behind the rest of Australia ;-)

> --
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave Kearton

Google