April 19th 08, 02:18 AM

Mike Bealmear
April 19th 08, 02:54 AM
Awesome Glenn!

Mike
"Glenn" > wrote in message

RobG
April 20th 08, 11:41 AM
Now you're just showing off Glenn. Nice work as always. Were you standing
on top of the hill, or in a chase plane (and how can I get to join you??)

RobG

Glenn[_2_]
April 21st 08, 07:07 AM
"RobG" > wrote in message

> Now you're just showing off Glenn. Nice work as always. Were you standing
> on top of the hill, or in a chase plane (and how can I get to join you??)
>
> RobG

Now if I told you I was firmly on the ground beside the runway, would you
believe me :-)

RobG
April 22nd 08, 04:57 AM
"Glenn" > wrote in
:

> "RobG" > wrote in message
>>
>> Now you're just showing off Glenn. Nice work as always. Were you
>> standing on top of the hill, or in a chase plane (and how can I get
>> to join you??)
>>
>> RobG
>
> Now if I told you I was firmly on the ground beside the runway, would
> you believe me :-)

Hmmm... if it was shot at Wanaka (which on reflection, I suspect it is),
then yes, I believe you. Regardless of where you caught it, fantastic work.

RobG

Google