PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angels, pt 6 - Pensacola FL F9.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman
April 20th 08, 12:44 PM

Waldo.Pepper[_2_]
April 20th 08, 09:54 PM
Oooh that's gotta hurt.

Waldo.

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 06:44:58 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> wrote:

Terry M[_3_]
May 6th 08, 10:22 PM
Just got back from a trip and wanted to thank you for including my Pensacola
Interstate rest area plane-on-a-stick photo in your collection. Makes it
worthwhile to share..!!!!!! And, as always, love your postings.

"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message

Mitchell Holman
May 6th 08, 11:52 PM
"Terry M" > wrote in
:

> Just got back from a trip and wanted to thank you for including my
> Pensacola Interstate rest area plane-on-a-stick photo in your
> collection. Makes it worthwhile to share..!!!!!! And, as always, love
> your postings.

Thanks for your contributions, needless to say......

Terry M[_3_]
May 7th 08, 12:17 AM
Am going to be posting a few shots I took in Miami (MIA) as soon as I get
them sized down a bit. They were taken through glass but still not too bad.
About time I could share a bit in this group. Hate to be a taker all the
time.......

"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
> "Terry M" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Just got back from a trip and wanted to thank you for including my
>> Pensacola Interstate rest area plane-on-a-stick photo in your
>> collection. Makes it worthwhile to share..!!!!!! And, as always, love
>> your postings.
>>

> Thanks for your contributions, needless to say......

Google