PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angels, Concluded - Phantom F 4 Blue Angels 08.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman
April 21st 08, 01:01 PM

Dave Kearton
April 21st 08, 01:31 PM
"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message

Interesting pic, worthwhile following the thread in this link.

http://www.airshowbuzz.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t565.html

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Hans Holbein
April 21st 08, 03:43 PM
Mitchell Holman schrieb:

Cool stunt!

April 24th 08, 03:13 AM
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:44:32 -0700, "Mike Henley" >
wrote:

>"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
. ..
>> "Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
>>

>> Interesting pic, worthwhile following the thread in this link.
>>

>> http://www.airshowbuzz.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t565.html
>>

>> --
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Dave Kearton
>>

>Thanks for the link. I have a VERY poor quality copy of the Threshold video
>tape. I copied it from our Maintenance Control Officer, who copied it from
>Ernie Christensen (Blue Angel 4). I now have a copy of the DVD on order.
>Thanks again for the link.
>
>Mike Henley

Mike, you'll like the Threshold DVD quality I think.

Google