PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 of InsideSoaring

April 22nd 08, 04:27 PM
Pull up a chair and follow Doug and Colin in Episode 3 of
InsideSoaring. This is an audio presentation available on the web.
Here is what they have to say about this episode, "We are back after a
little absence due to Spring Break. The weather in Colorado is
oscillating back and forth between warm days and snow storms, so we
are still in early season mode. There is plenty to do to get ready
for the coming season. We also discuss transponders in light of the
NTSB findings of the Biz jet / sailplane mid-air that occurred near
Minden, NV"

http://www.behindtheyawstring.com/

Paul Remde
April 23rd 08, 04:39 AM
Hi,

I really like their show! I want to mention it in my newsletter. Can
anyone tell me their last names?

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

> wrote in message
> Pull up a chair and follow Doug and Colin in Episode 3 of
> InsideSoaring. This is an audio presentation available on the web.
> Here is what they have to say about this episode, "We are back after a
> little absence due to Spring Break. The weather in Colorado is
> oscillating back and forth between warm days and snow storms, so we
> are still in early season mode. There is plenty to do to get ready
> for the coming season. We also discuss transponders in light of the
> NTSB findings of the Biz jet / sailplane mid-air that occurred near
> Minden, NV"
>
> http://www.behindtheyawstring.com/

bagmaker
April 23rd 08, 09:24 AM
Hi,

I really like their show! I want to mention it in my newsletter. Can
anyone tell me their last names?

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

geez, mate, Dougs an ozzie!

bagger

bagmaker
April 23rd 08, 11:20 PM
geez, mate, Dougs an ozzie!

bagger

DUHH

Colins the Okker one.

Apologies to them for the mistake.
Good listening!

bagger

Mike Finegan
April 24th 08, 04:33 AM
As do I. Anyone know of other sources of soaring-related podcasts? I've
found one or two at the Minden Soaring Club site.

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I really like their show! I want to mention it in my newsletter. Can
> anyone tell me their last names?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Remde
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com
>
> > wrote in message
>> Pull up a chair and follow Doug and Colin in Episode 3 of
>> InsideSoaring. This is an audio presentation available on the web.
>> Here is what they have to say about this episode, "We are back after a
>> little absence due to Spring Break. The weather in Colorado is
>> oscillating back and forth between warm days and snow storms, so we
>> are still in early season mode. There is plenty to do to get ready
>> for the coming season. We also discuss transponders in light of the
>> NTSB findings of the Biz jet / sailplane mid-air that occurred near
>> Minden, NV"
>>
>> http://www.behindtheyawstring.com/

Google