PDA

View Full Version : Old airport beacons

denny
April 25th 08, 07:26 PM
I am a memorabilia collector looking for an old Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon. I anyone knows where I can find one, please contact me
off-list.

Big John
April 25th 08, 10:22 PM
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:26:29 -0700 (PDT), denny >
wrote:

>I am a memorabilia collector looking for an old Crouse Hinds DCB-10
>airport beacon. I anyone knows where I can find one, please contact me
>off-list.

Try the FAA. They might know where the lights went from the old light
lines that were used for navigation?? Or can point you a way to go????

Where did the light go off Meggs field?? Daley have it on his tennis
court????

Big John

Google