PDA

View Full Version : Vario Ring-Tones

Wayne Paul
May 2nd 08, 04:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
phones.

Wayne
HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

vontresc
May 2nd 08, 05:15 PM
On May 2, 10:45*am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
> phones.
>
> Wayne
> HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/

Lift for People you like, sink for folks you dont??????

Pete

Wayne Paul
May 2nd 08, 05:19 PM
Pete,

Pete,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I should have done a Google search prior to my first posting. Vario
ringtones are available from several sources.

Wayne
HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"vontresc" > wrote in message
On May 2, 10:45 am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
> phones.
>
> Wayne
> HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/

Lift for People you like, sink for folks you dont??????

Pete

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
May 2nd 08, 05:24 PM
vontresc wrote:
>> I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
>> phones.
>>
>> Wayne
>> HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/
>
>Lift for People you like, sink for folks you dont??????
>
>Pete

WOOOAAAHHH...that is such a coool idea!!

Post a link if you ever find a source.

Or make it yourself.

May 3rd 08, 02:01 AM
On May 2, 11:45 am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
> phones.
>
> Wayne
> HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/

There's no Antares ringtone available.
Why ? Because you can't hear it ;-)
See ya, Dave

May 4th 08, 04:31 AM
On May 2, 6:01*pm, wrote:
> On May 2, 11:45 am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
>
> > I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
> > phones.
>
> > Wayne
> > HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/
>
> There's no Antares ringtone available.
> Why ? *Because you can't hear it ;-)
> See ya, Dave

One of the guys in the club has a 'vario' ring tone, but he's
currently out of state. I'll e-mail him an find out where he got it.

chipsoars
May 4th 08, 04:50 AM
On May 3, 11:31*pm, wrote:
> On May 2, 6:01*pm, wrote:
>
> > On May 2, 11:45 am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
>
> > > I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
> > > phones.
>
> > > Wayne
> > > HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/
>
> > There's no Antares ringtone available.
> > Why ? *Because you can't hear it ;-)
> > See ya, Dave
>
> One of the guys in the club has a 'vario' ring tone, but he's
> currently out of state. *I'll e-mail him an find out where he got it.

I found this with a google search and downloaded to my AT&T Moto
without too much effort. I've got to get someone to call me when I
have a student on board............

http://www.myxertones.com/get/item/250751/

Chip Fitzpatrick

ContestID67
May 4th 08, 03:16 PM
Here are some sources.

http://www.flyahangglider.com/varioringtone.html
http://www.parapentebierzo.com/english/downloads/descargas.htm
http://www.flyfunston.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=556&sid=7cfd1bc59324fd8a23dec7d97f935aed

smithcorp
May 8th 08, 05:09 AM
On May 3, 1:45*am, "Wayne Paul" > wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has developed an audio vario ring tone for cell
> phones.
>
> Wayne
> HP-14 "Six Foxtrot"http://www.soaridaho.com/

Great question and great idea! Thanks to those who posted tones.

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
May 8th 08, 09:11 PM
chipsoars wrote:

>http://www.myxertones.com/get/item/250751/
>
>Chip Fitzpatrick

Anyone had success with the iPhone.

I'm fumblin' around and not getting it to work.

Google