PDA

View Full Version : anti-glare PDA screen protectors

Gary Emerson
May 5th 08, 12:41 PM
Curious if anyone has tried some of the PDA screen protectors that also
claim to reduce the glare. If so, which one worked best?

TIA

qflyer1
May 5th 08, 02:03 PM
On May 5, 7:41 am, Gary Emerson > wrote:
> Curious if anyone has tried some of the PDA screen protectors that also
> claim to reduce the glare. If so, which one worked best?
>
> TIA

Try Fellowes "WriteRight" Fellowes.com

Cheers,
Tim

Paul Remde
May 5th 08, 02:51 PM
Hi,

I prefer the ones at www.boxwave.com.

Paul Remde

"Gary Emerson" > wrote in message
> Curious if anyone has tried some of the PDA screen protectors that also
> claim to reduce the glare. If so, which one worked best?
>
> TIA

ContestID67
May 6th 08, 06:55 AM
The answer is, yes, the PDA screen protectors does help screen
visibility in our very bright cockpits. The reason is that a standard
screen is made of highly reflective glass and will reflect both you,
the cockpit, clouds, etc, in the screen.

Be sure to remove dust and dirt before you put the screen protector
on. Just follow the directions. I use Boxwave (http://
www.boxwave.com/products/categories/screen_protectors.htm). All of
these covers are easily removed if you don't like them.

I also have made a simple three sided black sun shield to improve
readability.

- John

qflyer1
May 7th 08, 03:19 PM
On May 5, 9:51 am, "Paul Remde" > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I prefer the ones atwww.boxwave.com.
>
> Paul Remde
>
> "Gary Emerson" > wrote in message

> > Curious if anyone has tried some of the PDA screen protectors that also
> > claim to reduce the glare. If so, which one worked best?
>
> > TIA

Yup, I meant Boxwave. I had'em slipped inside my old Fellowes
envelope...
Definitely the way to go.

Tim

Google