PDA

View Full Version : Re: AV gas prices

BradGuth
May 6th 08, 02:29 AM
On Apr 29, 10:45 am, Jumpin Jahosaphat > wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:25:52 -0700, Lars wrote:
>
> tealth (still flying) Pilot
>

> > Swedish government just passed a bill that will put the price of 100LL
> > at SEK 18 per litre. That is 3 US$ per litre or about 11 US$/gallon. I
> > heard that US truck drivers are protesting about gasolin prices in the
> > range of 3-4 $US/gallon. Get a grip, oil is a limited resource and we
> > all have to pay (much more) for it to appreciate its real value. And
> > yes, I am still flying, but for how long...
>
> > /Lars
>
> The problem Lars is the price is artificially inflated to a big degree.
> As proof, in the US companies must annually report their profits. Last
> year Exxon reported a profit of $4Billion US. Which is the largest profit
> of ANY company of ANY product anywhere in the world, including all these
> Cartel countries. The problem is one of gouging on the part of certain
> companies.
> John

It's all about global domination, and the new world order that you'll
get to pay for again and again.

60 years = 3200% of fossil energy inflation, not to mention that the
labor per barrel of crude isn't 10% of what it was as of 60 years ago,
isn't 5% of what the refining of such crude into finished products
demanded. Go figure, according to their ENRON poliucy, the sky's the
limit.
.. - Brad Guth

Google