PDA

View Full Version : FS: efa1, blumenauer variometer

TJ[_1_]
May 8th 08, 11:19 PM
Yes, it is an antique; but it works (when
I removed it about three weeks ago).

Electric variometer that drives three heads:
Solle, vario and te

Have vario and the three heads it drives.

Offer (or I could really use a sailplane
radio. Does anyone have an old Dittel they
aren't using and would like to trade?)

TJ

Lucky Klassen
May 9th 08, 12:25 AM
TJ,

Please check your email. I have a Dittel radio to trade.

Lucky Klassen
May 9th 08, 01:09 AM
TJ,

Please check your email. I have a radio to trade.

BT
May 9th 08, 02:18 AM
the efa1 installed in our club's LS4 is still working just fine.
We do need to figure out why the speed to fly needle still pegs full up when
the mic is keyed.
BT

"TJ" > wrote in message
> Yes, it is an antique; but it works (when
> I removed it about three weeks ago).
>
> Electric variometer that drives three heads:
> Solle, vario and te
>
> Have vario and the three heads it drives.
>
> Offer (or I could really use a sailplane
> radio. Does anyone have an old Dittel they
> aren't using and would like to trade?)
>
> TJ

Google