PDA

View Full Version : WTB Schleicher ASK-21

ZZ
May 11th 08, 02:54 PM
Want to buy Schleicher ASK-21.

Contact Jane Barrett at (661) 822-5267.

bumper
May 11th 08, 11:21 PM
"ZZ" > wrote in message
m...
> Want to buy Schleicher ASK-21.
>

> Contact Jane Barrett at (661) 822-5267.

"Soaring NV", the new soaring FBO at Minden, NV, just got a new one, all
pretty and shiny and nary a scratch anywhere. . . oh, and expensive. So I
guess that means they're still making them at the factory.

The older one I trained in changed hands maybe 3 years back, going for $50K
I think. It was *not* all shiny with no scratches and had lots of hours - -
some of the toughest inflicted on it by me. No need for an audio vario as
the wings when "clunk" when you hit lift. Still, the buyer seemed quite
pleased. I imagine it's worth substantially more now.

Good luck in your search.

bumper

Google