PDA

View Full Version : WTB- Colibri Logger

Colin Field[_3_]
May 11th 08, 05:05 PM
I'm looking to buy a Colibri Logger (preferably a v4- with the micro
SD card) for this coming season.

Does anyone have one for sale (eg. after upgrading to the FLARM-
equipped version)?

Please email me at cjfield[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks!

Richard[_1_]
May 11th 08, 10:27 PM
On May 11, 9:05*am, Colin Field > wrote:
> I'm looking to buy a Colibri Logger (preferably a v4- with the micro
> SD card) for this coming season.
>
> Does anyone have one for sale (eg. after upgrading to the FLARM-
> equipped version)?
>
> Please email me at cjfield[at]gmail[dot]com
>
> Thanks!

http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_navigation.htm

Craggy Aero

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Tim Taylor
May 11th 08, 11:03 PM
On May 11, 3:27 pm, Richard > wrote:
> On May 11, 9:05 am, Colin Field > wrote:
>
> > I'm looking to buy a Colibri Logger (preferably a v4- with the micro
> > SD card) for this coming season.
>
> > Does anyone have one for sale (eg. after upgrading to the FLARM-
> > equipped version)?
>
> > Please email me at cjfield[at]gmail[dot]com
>
> > Thanks!
>
> http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_navigation.htm
>
> Craggy Aero
>
> Richardwww.craggyaero.com

From the note about FLARM I would guess Colin is in the UK, but thanks
to GW Bush he could buy from the use at a bargain and avoid the VAT.

Colin Field[_3_]
May 12th 08, 03:52 AM
On May 11, 4:03*pm, Tim Taylor > wrote:
> On May 11, 3:27 pm, Richard > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 9:05 am, Colin Field > wrote:
>
> > > I'm looking to buy a Colibri Logger (preferably a v4- with the micro
> > > SD card) for this coming season.
>
> > > Does anyone have one for sale (eg. after upgrading to the FLARM-
> > > equipped version)?
>
> > > Please email me at cjfield[at]gmail[dot]com
>
> > > Thanks!
>
> >http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_navigation.htm
>
> > Craggy Aero
>
> > Richardwww.craggyaero.com
>
> From the note about FLARM I would guess Colin is in the UK, but thanks
> to GW Bush he could buy from the use at a bargain and avoid the VAT.- Hide quoted text -

Well, I`m based in the UK but for a couple of weeks I`ll be in Canada
(next week I`ll be gliding in Invermere) so if there are any good
deals out here in North America, I`d like to take advantage of them...
I`d get GST back, too, at the airport.

Thanks for the link to craggyaero, I will explore further.

Colin

Colin Field[_3_]
May 13th 08, 04:53 PM
On May 11, 8:52*pm, Colin Field > wrote:
> On May 11, 4:03*pm, Tim Taylor > wrote:

> > >http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_navigation.htm
>
> > > Craggy Aero
>
> > > Richardwww.craggyaero.com
>
> > From the note about FLARM I would guess Colin is in the UK, but thanks
> > to GW Bush he could buy from the use at a bargain and avoid the VAT.- Hide quoted text -

> Well, I`m based in the UK but for a couple of weeks I`ll be in Canada
> (next week I`ll be gliding in Invermere) so if there are any good
> deals out here in North America, I`d like to take advantage of them...
> I`d get GST back, too, at the airport.
>
> Thanks for the link to craggyaero, I will explore further.
>
> Colin- Hide quoted text -

Thanks to all those who checked on this thread and replied- I have now
found someone selling a Colibri and the deal should be finalised soon.

Colin

Google