PDA

View Full Version : GAMCC: Glider Aviator's Model Code of Conduct

Roger Worden
May 12th 08, 01:45 AM
I encountered the AMCC and the SecureAv website at http://www.secureav.com/
while web surfing today. The GAMCC (http://www.secureav.com/GAMCC.pdf) is
the glider-specific version, and was "launched" in May 2007. I presume that
means it was made publicly available at that time, and could be adopted by
various entities such as SSA, SSF, local clubs, etc. The drafting team
included representatives of SSF and SSA.

The "new developments" page does not list any further activity on the GAMCC
since the launch, while other versions of the AMCC seem to be being adopted
by various organizations. Neither the SSA nor SSF web sites seem to mention
it. Does anyone have any insight into whether organizations are discussing
and adopting this document, or whether it is undergoing any revisions? It
appears to me to make a lot of sense, and I would use and promote it at my
local club... but would like to know its status in the glider community.

Google