PDA

View Full Version : Stall/ Spin testing the RV-12

cavelamb himself[_4_]
May 14th 08, 12:52 AM
Awesome!

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUj6rmgku10

Especially like the video of the tufted wing at stall!
Beautiful video!

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrwlpHE7P8Q&feature=related

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne

Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe
May 14th 08, 01:31 AM
"cavelamb himself" > wrote in message
m...
> Awesome!
>
> Part 1
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUj6rmgku10
>
> Especially like the video of the tufted wing at stall!
> Beautiful video!

Think about it.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

cavelamb himself[_4_]
May 14th 08, 03:35 PM
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe wrote:
> "cavelamb himself" > wrote in message
> m...
>
>> Awesome!
>>
>> Part 1
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUj6rmgku10
>>
>> Especially like the video of the tufted wing at stall!
>> Beautiful video!

> Think about it.

I suppose you are right. But internet standards, not very popular.
Paris Hilton's belly button draws them in by hte millions!

But a chance to actually watch the Lift Fairies dance?
Wouldn't miss it.

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne

Bob Fry
May 14th 08, 07:01 PM
cavelamb> Paris Hilton's belly button draws them in
cavelamb> by hte millions!

Dude...a little lower.
--
They said I was the greatest pitcher they ever saw; I couldn't
understand why they couldn't give me no justice.

Google