PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Atlantic Aviaition - Refinishing?

May 15th 08, 03:52 PM
If anyone has any information on a company called "Atlantic Aviation"
in the U.S. it would be greatly appreciated. My LS-3 was refinished by
this company in 1993 but I can not find any information in the
paperwork that came with the glider. It looks like a proffesional job
so I'm assuming that this company had re-finished other gliders - The
re-finishing was Prestec-Simtec.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Matt

May 15th 08, 09:29 PM
On May 15, 9:52*am, wrote:
> If anyone has any information on a company called "Atlantic Aviation"
> in the U.S. it would be greatly appreciated. My LS-3 was refinished by
> this company in 1993 but I can not find any information in the
> paperwork that came with the glider. It looks like a proffesional job
> so I'm assuming that this company had re-finished other gliders - The
> re-finishing was Prestec-Simtec.
>
> Any help or advice would be appreciated
>
> Matt

Matt,

Came across this listing:

Atlantic Aviation
Categories: Aircraft Dealers & Distributors, Aircraft Painting
Service & Repair
701 Duncan Drive, Kelly Usa, TX 78226
(210) 923-5305

May 15th 08, 09:33 PM
On May 15, 9:52*am, wrote:
> If anyone has any information on a company called "Atlantic Aviation"
> in the U.S. it would be greatly appreciated. My LS-3 was refinished by
> this company in 1993 but I can not find any information in the
> paperwork that came with the glider. It looks like a proffesional job
> so I'm assuming that this company had re-finished other gliders - The
> re-finishing was Prestec-Simtec.
>
> Any help or advice would be appreciated
>
> Matt

Here's another:

Atlantic Aviation, 11007 W Perimeter, Fort Wayne, IN 46809,
260-478-8222

Google