PDA

View Full Version : US Std Class Contest Photos at SSA

Pat Russell
May 15th 08, 11:55 PM
At last! A contest photographer who understands that we are more
interested in seeing photos of people than gliders!

Thanks, Leo!

user
May 16th 08, 12:09 AM
More accurate to say, as interested... and in this case, Leo's taking
pictures at the 18m Nats.

"Pat Russell" > wrote in message
> At last! A contest photographer who understands that we are more
> interested in seeing photos of people than gliders!
>
> Thanks, Leo!

May 16th 08, 02:13 AM
On May 15, 2:55 pm, Pat Russell > wrote:
> At last! A contest photographer who understands that we are more
> interested in seeing photos of people than gliders!
>
> Thanks, Leo!

I dunno about that. Gliders are alot easier on the eyes than most of
the people I see around the gliderport.

Google