PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Ford Explorer for sale

rich
May 16th 08, 04:56 PM
I bought the Explorer new, it's a 4 door, 4 wheel drive automatic. The
car has less than 10,000 miles on it. It comes with a towing package,
never used, a Yakima rack, not installed, battery disconnect for
storage, car cover still useable, and extended warranty to 60,000
miles or 3/5/11. The car is under cover at my condo in South Lake
Tahoe, and covered when I'm not there. Asking price $12,700, the car
is a 10. The condo is also listed on the market. I'm here until the
morning of the 21st.
Rich 530 543 1995 cell 808 220 9057

Google