PDA

View Full Version : Pawnee D left wing tank needed in Salida, CO

Birdbones
May 17th 08, 01:50 AM
If you happen to know of an available left wing fuel tank for a Pawnee
D , please call Ralph at 719-221-2743.
The Salida tow plane needs a repair or replacement. A replacement
would mean less down time.
Thanks,
Randy

May 21st 08, 09:01 PM
Randy, I observe there is a wrecked Pawnee in the open hangar facing the road at the Dove Creek Airport, Colorado. I do not know the model number, nor any contact information.

Birdbones > wrote:
> If you happen to know of an available left wing fuel tank for a Pawnee
> D , please call Ralph at 719-221-2743.
> The Salida tow plane needs a repair or replacement. A replacement
> would mean less down time.
> Thanks,
> Randy

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com http://users.frii.net/jer/

Google