PDA

View Full Version : Glider Pilot Network is back......

Andy Kirkland[_2_]
May 17th 08, 03:04 PM
After hours of sweat, toil and coding gliderpilot.net is back online!

The new May desktop calendar is available to download here:

http://calendar.gliderpilot.net

Andy
--
Andy Kirkland
Glider Pilot Network

Colin Field[_3_]
May 17th 08, 03:29 PM
On May 17, 8:04*am, Andy Kirkland
> wrote:
> After hours of sweat, toil and coding gliderpilot.net is back online!
>
> The new May desktop calendar is available to download here:
>
> http://calendar.gliderpilot.net
>
> Andy
> --
> Andy Kirkland
> Glider Pilot Network

Andy,

That's fantastic, thank you so much for all your hard work and
perserverance with what must have been a nightmare of an upgrade!

A beautiful calendar too, keep 'em coming.

Many thanks,

Colin

Martin Gregorie[_1_]
May 17th 08, 10:20 PM
On Sat, 17 May 2008 14:04:22 +0000, Andy Kirkland wrote:

> After hours of sweat, toil and coding gliderpilot.net is back online!

I'm pleased to see it back on line and even remembering my
old login. Well done that man!

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. |

sisu1a
May 20th 08, 11:26 PM
On May 17, 7:04 am, Andy Kirkland
> wrote:
> After hours of sweat, toil and coding gliderpilot.net is back online!
>
> The new May desktop calendar is available to download here:
>
> http://calendar.gliderpilot.net
>
> Andy
> --
> Andy Kirkland
> Glider Pilot Network

Andy,

Glad to see you got gliderpilot.net up and running again, I'm sure it
was a load of fun! Thanks for putting in the chops and licks though,
as your services are appreciated by many. I did notice that there is
no search bar on the top of the main page any longer, am I missing
something?

Paul Hanson

smithcorp
June 6th 08, 02:53 AM
On May 18, 12:04*am, Andy Kirkland
> wrote:
> After hours of sweat, toil and codinggliderpilot.netis back online!
>
> The new May desktop calendar is available to download here:
>
> http://calendar.gliderpilot.net
>
> Andy
> --
> Andy Kirkland
> Glider Pilot Network

Great to have you back. Loved the May calendar - any chance of a June
one?

Google