PDA

View Full Version : Free Glider Charting services

T. K.
May 22nd 08, 05:30 PM
Hi fellow pilots!

I have put up a new website for charting a glider anywhere in the world.
Want to go to Germany on vacation and would like to rent a glider for a
couple of days ? Go on the site, browse through available gliders, find
what you want and contact the owner. Its all free !

Or do you maybe have a glider and want to cover a part of your annual
expenses? No problem, register and post your glider for rent, so others
can contact you.

Help spread the word. This website is a first of its kind, and can help us
get more flying time, even when not at home.

sisu1a
May 22nd 08, 05:46 PM
On May 22, 9:30 am, T. K. > wrote:
> Hi fellow pilots!
>
> I have put up a new website for charting a glider anywhere in the world.
> Want to go to Germany on vacation and would like to rent a glider for a
> couple of days ? Go on the site, browse through available gliders, find
> what you want and contact the owner. Its all free !
>
> Or do you maybe have a glider and want to cover a part of your annual
> expenses? No problem, register and post your glider for rent, so others
> can contact you.
>
> Help spread the word. This website is a first of its kind, and can help us
> get more flying time, even when not at home.
>
> URL:http://www.glidercharter.com

What an excellent idea for such a useful service! A word of caution
though, be very careful with the word "rent", as that implies a lot of
legal stipulations. (at least in USA...)

Paul

Andy[_1_]
May 22nd 08, 09:12 PM
On May 22, 9:30*am, T. K. > wrote:
> Hi fellow pilots!
>
> I have put up a new website for charting a glider anywhere in the world.

This really got my attention - perhaps it was SPOT on steroids! Then
I realized you must have meant chartering - bummer.

Andy

Google