Jim Logajan
May 23rd 08, 09:03 PM
"About midnight last night, the FAA Notam system crashed," AOPA's Chris
Dancy told AVweb early on Friday morning.

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/FAA_NOTAMSystemOffLine_197954-1.html

Awwwwwwwwww
May 23rd 08, 09:44 PM
Jim Logajan wrote:
> "About midnight last night, the FAA Notam system crashed," AOPA's Chris
> Dancy told AVweb early on Friday morning.
>
> http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/FAA_NOTAMSystemOffLine_197954-1.html

How many unqualified FAA Diversity Experiments does it take
to change a light bulb??

The world may never know

Jay Maynard
May 23rd 08, 11:15 PM
On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww > wrote:
> How many unqualified FAA Diversity Experiments does it take
> to change a light bulb??
>
> The world may never know

How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?

1.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)

Awwwwwwwwww
May 24th 08, 12:47 AM
Jay Maynard wrote:
> On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww > wrote:
>> How many unqualified FAA Diversity Experiments does it take
>> to change a light bulb??
>>
>> The world may never know
>
> How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?
>
> 1.

It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to
open your mouth and remove any doubt"-Abraham Lincoln

Jay Maynard
May 24th 08, 02:32 AM
On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww > wrote:
> Jay Maynard wrote:
>> How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?
>> 1.
> It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

Then tell us: Why do you insist on spamming Usenet with your same old tired
anti-FAA screeds? We've all seen them, we're all tired of them, we wish
you'd dry up and blow away.

Hint: "Because I'm trying to save your butts" will be disregarded as the
utter bilge it is.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)
AMD Zodiac CH601XLi N55ZC (ordered 17 March, delivery 2 June)

Google