PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Glider Pilot Wanted

Steve Collins
May 28th 08, 04:14 PM
Immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Glider Pilot to fly rides
in Bar Harbor, Maine for the summer. We operate Schweizer 232 aircraft
towed by a Cessna 182 tow plane. The season is from Memorial Day Weekend
through October 31st of each year. Housing provided. A great place to
keep cool and make some money over the summer. If interested, please call
Steve at 770 393-3937 to discuss in greater detail.

Steve Collins[_2_]
May 28th 08, 04:29 PM
At 15:14 28 May 2008, Steve Collins wrote:
>Immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Glider Pilot to fly
rides
>in Bar Harbor, Maine for the summer. We operate Schweizer 232 aircraft
>towed by a Cessna 182 tow plane. The season is from Memorial Day
Weekend
>through October 31st of each year. Housing provided. A great place to
>keep cool and make some money over the summer. If interested, please
call
>Steve at 770 393-3937 to discuss in greater detail.
>
>Received Test

Google