PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge GPS/L Nav

May 30th 08, 11:54 PM
Was wondering what a GPS 20 version 5 something with a display and a L
Nav version 5 something in good working condition are worth?

Steve Leonard[_2_]
May 31st 08, 04:44 AM
At 22:54 30 May 2008, wrote:
>Was wondering what a GPS 20 version 5 something with a >display and a L
Nav version 5 something in good working >condition are worth?

I have bought several, with all cables (download and communication in the
plane), 110 volt power supply for the logger, and vario readout for the
L-Nav for about $1500 US. If the asking price is above that, I won't
even inquire. Unless there is no posting of "SOLD" a month or so
later.

Steve Leonard
Owner of 3 Model 20s, one Model 10, 5 GPS Nav displays, 3 S-Nav's and 3
L-Navs, and 6 vario displays of varying sizes (mostly 57 MM). I would
upgrade, BB, but as you can see, I really can't afford to! :-)

Steve Leonard[_2_]
May 31st 08, 04:44 AM
At 22:54 30 May 2008, wrote:
>Was wondering what a GPS 20 version 5 something with a >display and a L
Nav version 5 something in good working >condition are worth?

I have bought several, with all cables (download and communication in the
plane), 110 volt power supply for the logger, and vario readout for the
L-Nav for about $1500 US. If the asking price is above that, I won't
even inquire. Unless there is no posting of "SOLD" a month or so
later.

Steve Leonard
Owner of 3 Model 20s, one Model 10, 5 GPS Nav displays, 3 S-Nav's and 3
L-Navs, and 6 vario displays of varying sizes (mostly 57 MM). I would
upgrade, BB, but as you can see, I really can't afford to! :-)

Google