PDA

View Full Version : IGC Replay

tobi[_2_]
June 1st 08, 08:44 PM
IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
flights etc.).

http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

noel.wade
June 2nd 08, 03:56 AM
Awesome, thanks for the update!!

On Jun 1, 12:44 pm, tobi > wrote:
> IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
> Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
> flights etc.).
>
> http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Brad[_2_]
June 2nd 08, 05:26 AM
wow, how unbelievably cool!

Brad

On Jun 1, 7:56*pm, "noel.wade" > wrote:
> Awesome, thanks for the update!!
>
> On Jun 1, 12:44 pm, tobi > wrote:
>

> > IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
> > Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
> > flights etc.).
>
> >http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html- Hide quoted text -

Mark Jardini
June 2nd 08, 05:50 AM
Fabulous product.\! Is there any way to get a distance made for the
FAI triangle? Debriefing flights is so instructional, I can do it for
hours.

Mark

Shawn[_5_]
June 2nd 08, 11:57 PM
tobi wrote:
> IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
> Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
> flights etc.).
>
> http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html

Anyone know if a Mac version is in the works, or another comparable Mac
program? It'd be a pain to boot the Mac to Windows just to view OLC files.

Thanks,
Shawn

Frank Whiteley
June 3rd 08, 01:24 AM
On Jun 1, 10:26 pm, Brad > wrote:
> wow, how unbelievably cool!
>
> Brad
>
> On Jun 1, 7:56 pm, "noel.wade" > wrote:
>
> > Awesome, thanks for the update!!
>
> > On Jun 1, 12:44 pm, tobi > wrote:
>
> > > IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
> > > Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
> > > flights etc.).
>
> > >http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html-Hide quoted text -

yesss, very nice

Frank Whiteley

noel.wade
June 3rd 08, 07:17 AM
On Jun 1, 9:50 pm, Mark Jardini > wrote:
> Fabulous product.\! Is there any way to get a distance made for the
> FAI triangle? Debriefing flights is so instructional, I can do it for
> hours.
>
> Mark

Mark -

You used to be able to go to the "Google Earth" panel and click on the
flight details (like it was a KML file/placemark). The triangle data
would be in there. Looks like that's not possible in this latest
build; but I'll bet it'll return in a future version!

Take care,

--Noel

Brad[_2_]
June 3rd 08, 04:47 PM
would be cool if they added a "chase plane" view option.

Brad

On Jun 2, 11:17*pm, "noel.wade" > wrote:
> On Jun 1, 9:50 pm, Mark Jardini > wrote:
>
> > Fabulous product.\! Is there any way to get a distance made for the
> > FAI triangle? Debriefing flights is so instructional, I can do it for
> > hours.
>
> > Mark
>
> Mark -
>
> You used to be able to go to the "Google Earth" panel and click on the
> flight details (like it was a KML file/placemark). *The triangle data
> would be in there. *Looks like that's not possible in this latest
> build; but I'll bet it'll return in a future version!
>
> Take care,
>
> --Noel

tobi[_2_]
June 5th 08, 10:13 AM
On 3 Jun., 00:57, Shawn > wrote:
> tobi wrote:
> > IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
> > Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
> > flights etc.).
>
> >http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html
>
> Anyone know if a Mac version is in the works, or another comparable Mac
> program? *It'd be a pain to boot the Mac to Windows just to view OLC files.
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn

Mac / Linux is technically not feasable today. But its just a
question of time, maybe late autumn or winter.
FAI Distances will be on the Info-Overlay in the next build of IGC-
Replay.
Cheers,
Tobias

Shawn[_5_]
June 7th 08, 01:32 AM
tobi wrote:
> On 3 Jun., 00:57, Shawn > wrote:
>> tobi wrote:
>>> IGC-Replay is now available for the new Google Earth 4.3 version.
>>> Since the last post some new features have been added (annotated
>>> flights etc.).
>>> http://www.ywtw.de/igcsimen.html
>> Anyone know if a Mac version is in the works, or another comparable Mac
>> program? It'd be a pain to boot the Mac to Windows just to view OLC files.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shawn
>
> Mac / Linux is technically not feasable today. But its just a
> question of time, maybe late autumn or winter.
> FAI Distances will be on the Info-Overlay in the next build of IGC-
> Replay.
> Cheers,
> Tobias

Cool! I saw the Linux banners on the site and figured there was a
chance to port to Mac.

Thanks,
Shawn

Google