PDA

View Full Version : Pre-record checklist

Gary Emerson
June 3rd 08, 01:06 PM
If you have developed a good written checklist for preparing for a
record flight that you'd be willing to share, I'd be very appreciative
if you were willing to send a copy. I'm particularly interested in
National level details.

Thanks,

Gary

5Z
June 3rd 08, 02:36 PM
On Jun 3, 6:06 am, Gary Emerson > wrote:
> If you have developed a good written checklist for preparing for a
> record flight that you'd be willing to share, I'd be very appreciative
> if you were willing to send a copy. I'm particularly interested in
> National level details.

Jackie Payne's Badge and Record book is an excellent start.

-Tom

Gary Emerson
June 3rd 08, 02:52 PM
5Z wrote:
> On Jun 3, 6:06 am, Gary Emerson > wrote:
>> If you have developed a good written checklist for preparing for a
>> record flight that you'd be willing to share, I'd be very appreciative
>> if you were willing to send a copy. I'm particularly interested in
>> National level details.
>
> Jackie Payne's Badge and Record book is an excellent start.
>
> -Tom

Right, but I don't think it's been available for a while.

Google