PDA

View Full Version : What a circle jerk!!!

Maxwell[_2_]
June 4th 08, 11:54 PM
Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a pre-planned
circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.

Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could be
counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.

Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets really
are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.

-----------------------

Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying, and daily
attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think twice before you
reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a nuisance, but this guy
is determined.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 4th 08, 11:56 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
:

> Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a
> pre-planned circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.
>
> Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could
> be counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.

Really? What forgeries, fjukkktard?

> Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets
> really are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.
>
> -----------------------
>
> Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying, and
> daily attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think twice
> before you reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a
> nuisance, but this guy is determined.

Moi>? I just post.

I think you have to look elsewhere to find determined.

Bertie

Maxwell[_2_]
June 5th 08, 06:44 AM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.

God your lame.

More_Flaps
June 5th 08, 12:58 PM
On Jun 5, 10:54*am, "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote:
> Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a pre-planned
> circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.
>
> Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could be
> counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.
>
> Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets really
> are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.

Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.

But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?

Cheers

Maxwell[_2_]
June 5th 08, 01:08 PM
>"More_Flaps" > wrote in message
>

>Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
>already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.
>
>But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
>froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?
>
>Cheers

Sorry, but no sale.

Anyone can clearly see this has nothing to do with flying. A very small
group of closed minded individuals have decided they will either control the
content of the news group, or destroy it. And you are either too dense to
see that, or a very deliberate part of the problem.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 5th 08, 03:41 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
@newsfe13.lga:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>
> Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.
>
> God your lame.

I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable the
k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't realise that
and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse, but that's the
beauty of kooks...

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 5th 08, 03:44 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
:

>>"More_Flaps" > wrote in message
..
>>.
>>

>>Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
>>already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.
>>
>>But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
>>froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?
>>
>>Cheers
>
> Sorry, but no sale.
>
> Anyone can clearly see this has nothing to do with flying. A very
> small group of closed minded individuals have decided they will either
> control the content of the news group, or destroy it. And you are
> either too dense to see that, or a very deliberate part of the
> problem.

Snort!

What a boob you are wannabe boi..

Bertie

Maxwell[_2_]
June 5th 08, 04:01 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
> @newsfe13.lga:
>

>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.
>>
>> God your lame.
>>

> I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable the
> k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't realise that
> and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse, but that's the
> beauty of kooks...
>

> Bertie

That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it just isn't
working for ya dude!!!!

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 5th 08, 05:25 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
>> @newsfe13.lga:
>>

>>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.
>>>
>>> God your lame.
>>>

>> I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable
>> the k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't
>> realise that and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse,
>> but that's the beauty of kooks...
>>

>> Bertie
>
> That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it just
> isn't working for ya dude!!!!

You're a pile of ****, so I'm exactly what's required.

Bertie

Maxwell[_2_]
June 5th 08, 05:44 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
> :
>

>> That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it just
>> isn't working for ya dude!!!!
>>
> You're a pile of ****, so I'm exactly what's required.
>

> Bertie

Two "make believes" in a row. At least you are consistent, perhaps a sign of
stability in your ilkness.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 5th 08, 05:44 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it
>>> just isn't working for ya dude!!!!
>>>
>> You're a pile of ****, so I'm exactly what's required.
>>

>> Bertie
>
> Two "make believes" in a row. At least you are consistent, perhaps a
> sign of stability in your ilkness.

Snort!

Excelletn.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 5th 08, 06:01 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in news:E_U1k.3451$QI2.2923
@newsfe23.lga:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
>> :

>>> Two "make believes" in a row. At least you are consistent, perhaps a
>>> sign of stability in your ilkness.
>>

>> Snort!
>>

>> Excelletn.
>>

>> Bertie
>

> Lamer, mumbles don't count.
>
> Still slipping.

Oh eah,. any one can see that.

Well most

Bertie

Maxwell[_2_]
June 5th 08, 06:02 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
> :
>

>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
>>> :

>>> You're a pile of ****, so I'm exactly what's required.
>>>

>>> Bertie
>>
>> Two "make believes" in a row. At least you are consistent, perhaps a
>> sign of stability in your ilkness.
>

> Snort!
>

> Excelletn.
>

> Bertie

Lamer, mumbles don't count.

Still slipping.

More_Flaps
June 5th 08, 08:46 PM
On Jun 6, 12:08*am, "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote:
> >"More_Flaps" > wrote in message
>
> >Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
> >already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.
>
> >But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
> >froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?
>
> >Cheers
>
> Sorry, but no sale.
>
> Anyone can clearly see this has nothing to do with flying. A very small
> group of closed minded individuals have decided they will either control the
> content of the news group, or destroy it. And you are either too dense to
> see that, or a very deliberate part of the problem.

Nothing to do with flying? Since when is looping and aircraft not
flying? And who are these people controlling the NG?

Cheers

Maxwell[_2_]
June 5th 08, 09:18 PM
"HARRY POTTER" > wrote in message
> Maxwell wrote:
>
>> Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a
>> pre-planned
>> circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.
>>
>> Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could be
>> counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.
>>
>> Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets
>> really are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.
>>
>> -----------------------
>>
>> Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying, and
>> daily attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think twice
>> before you reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a nuisance,
>> but this guy is determined.
>
> The problem is people who add "Any ideas BtB or Dudley or other aerobatic
> pilot?" to their post, as if they are the only two people on this group
> who
> can answer them. That kind of crap is what adds to their perceived
> self-importance.

They do carefully stroke their suck ups.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 6th 08, 12:24 AM
HARRY POTTER > wrote in
:

> Maxwell wrote:
>
>> Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a
>> pre-planned circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.
>>
>> Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could
>> be counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.
>>
>> Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets
>> really are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a
>> troll.
>>
>> -----------------------
>>
>> Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying,
>> and daily attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think
>> twice before you reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a
>> nuisance, but this guy is determined.
>
> The problem is people who add "Any ideas BtB or Dudley or other
> aerobatic pilot?" to their post, as if they are the only two people on
> this group who can answer them. That kind of crap is what adds to
> their perceived self-importance.

I don;'t have perceived self importance. If I can answer a question I do
and if I can't I don't

End of story.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 6th 08, 12:24 AM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
:

> "HARRY POTTER" > wrote in message
>> Maxwell wrote:
>>
>>> Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a
>>> pre-planned
>>> circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.
>>>
>>> Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could
>>> be counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.
>>>
>>> Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets
>>> really are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a
>>> troll.
>>>
>>> -----------------------
>>>
>>> Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying,
>>> and daily attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think
>>> twice before you reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a
>>> nuisance, but this guy is determined.
>>
>> The problem is people who add "Any ideas BtB or Dudley or other
>> aerobatic pilot?" to their post, as if they are the only two people
>> on this group who
>> can answer them. That kind of crap is what adds to their perceived
>> self-importance.
>
> They do carefully stroke their suck ups.

Snort!

What no cires of "sock puppet"?

Bertie

Daryl Hunt[_3_]
June 6th 08, 02:42 AM
People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any mention
of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are actually harmless if
left to themselves.

"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
> "Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
> @newsfe13.lga:
>

>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.
>>
>> God your lame.
>>

> I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable the
> k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't realise that
> and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse, but that's the
> beauty of kooks...
>

> Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 6th 08, 02:48 AM
"Daryl Hunt" > wrote in
:

> People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any
> mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are
> actually harmless if left to themselves.

Mk.

Bertie

More_Flaps
June 6th 08, 11:37 AM
On Jun 6, 7:35*am, HARRY POTTER > wrote:
> Maxwell wrote:
> > Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a pre-planned
> > circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.
>
> > Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could be
> > counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.
>
> > Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets
> > really are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.
>
> > -----------------------
>
> > Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying, and
> > daily attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think twice
> > before you reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a nuisance,
> > but this guy is determined.
>
> The problem is people who add "Any ideas BtB or Dudley or other aerobatic
> pilot?" to their post, as if they are the only two people on this group who
> can answer them. That kind of crap is what adds to their perceived
> self-importance.- Hide quoted text -

The answers show who know...

Cheers

Maxwell[_2_]
June 6th 08, 03:41 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message

> I don;'t have perceived self importance. If I can answer a question I do
> and if I can't I don't
>
> End of story.
>

> Bertie

And that's always based on his ability to type, not understand the material.

Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]
June 6th 08, 03:56 PM
"Maxwell" <luv2^fly99@cox.^net> wrote in
:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>>
>> I don;'t have perceived self importance. If I can answer a question I
>> do and if I can't I don't
>>
>> End of story.
>>

>> Bertie
>
> And that's always based on his ability to type, not understand the
> material.

What, your material? I'm not psychic.

Bertie

Google